About Mfafa Safaris
Mfafa Safaris provides guided holiday tours and safaris in South Africa's prime sightseeing areas and wildlife reserves, as well as road transfers in minibuses, sedans, open 4×4-safari vehicles and coaches, to/from:
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport; OR Tambo International Airport; Eastgate Airport; Hoedspruit; Skukuza Airport; Maputo City and Airport; Durban International Airport.
- Game lodges, hotels and guest houses in Mpumalanga and Limpopo.
- Safaris in private game reserves including Kruger National Park, in open 4×4-safari and closed air-conditioned vehicles.
- Day tours of the scenic Drakensberg Panorama Route.
- Cultural tours, birding safaris, wildlife rehabilitation tours, elephant encounters, hot-air ballooning and other adventure activities in Mpumalanga and Limpopo.
- Extended safaris to the Kruger National Park and Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Reserve.
- Extended tours to Mozambique, Swaziland and KwaZulu-Natal, including battlefield tours.
- Luggage collection, delivery and safe storage in the Mpumalanga Province.