About Rovos Rail
Embark on an unforgettable Rovos Rail train journey, the most luxurious train in the world. Discover the magic of Africa in polished 5-star opulence, and choose from a number of exciting routes. Rovos Rail’s unique train safaris combine spectacular scenery with the glamour of the golden age of rail travel. Life on board the train is opulent and relaxed, with memorable off-train excursions. Royal, Deluxe and Pullman Suites offer outstanding en-suite accommodation. Rovos Rail journeys include:
- Angola: 15-Day East to West African Adventure.
- Cape Town-Pretoria: 2-Night trip via the Highveld, Kimberley and Karoo.
- Durban Safari: 3-Day safari between Pretoria and Durban.
- Victoria Falls: 3-Night adventure via the mighty Vic Falls.
- Golf Safari: 9-Day golf trip with itinerary for golfers and non-golfers, including the scenery of Pilanesberg, Drakensberg, Spioenkop and Zululand.
- African Collage: 9-Day panoramic journey featuring Kruger National Park, KwaZulu-natal wilderness and battlefields, Addo Elephant Park, Oudtshoorn and Garden Route.
- Namibia Safari: 9-Day desert odyssey of spectacular sights.
- Dar es Salaam: 15-Day journey through South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania.