About Rovos Rail
Embark on an unforgettable Rovos Rail train journey, the most luxurious train in the world. Discover the magic of Africa in polished 5-star opulence, and choose from a number of exciting routes. Rovos Rail’s unique train safaris combine spectacular scenery with the glamour of the golden age of rail travel. Life on board the train is opulent and relaxed, with memorable off-train excursions. Royal, Deluxe and Pullman Suites offer outstanding en-suite accommodation.
Rovos Rail journeys include:
- Angola: 15-Day East to West African Adventure.
- Cape Town-Pretoria: 2-Night trip via the Highveld, Kimberley and Karoo.
- Durban Safari: 3-Day safari between Pretoria and Durban.
- Victoria Falls: 3-Night adventure via the mighty Vic Falls.
- Golf Safari: 9-Day golf trip with itinerary for golfers and non-golfers, including the scenery of Pilanesberg, Drakensberg, Spioenkop and Zululand.
- African Collage: 9-Day panoramic journey featuring Kruger National Park, KwaZulu-natal wilderness and battlefields, Addo Elephant Park, Oudtshoorn and Garden Route.
- Namibia Safari: 9-Day desert odyssey of spectacular sights.
- Dar es Salaam: 15-Day journey through South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania.
Rovos Rail SA Residents 2 For 1 Special Offer 2020
50% OFF SPECIAL OFFER 2020: SA / SADC residents pay half price - R16 875-00 - per person sharing for the glamorous Rovos Rail 2-night trip from Cape Town - Pretoria or in reverse. The rate includes accommodation in a beautiful Deluxe Suite, all meals and beverages on the train (except certain premium brands), and two off-train excursions, one at Matjiesfontein and the other at Kimberly. Take advantage of this 50% off offer, subject to availability on selected departures, April - September 2020.
Contact us for best available rates for your dates of travel